For the Iberian ham broth
- 4 bone Iberian ham
- 2 L Water
- 25 g Yondu, Light
- 1 Blanch the trimmed bones.
- 2 Once blanched, add them to the water with Yondu, Light(Jang Sauce).
- 3 Cook over a low flame for 2 hours, removing any foam that rises to the surface
- 4 Strain through a cheesecloth, degrease, and store in the refrigerator.
For the vegetable medley juice
- 40 g Onion
- 25 g Ssamjang, Korean Soybean Dipping Paste
- 500 g Iberian ham broth (see above)
- 25 g Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Peel and chop the onion.
- 2 Add Seasoned Soybean Paste(Ssamjang) and a bit of oil to the onions and sauté for 1 minute.
- 3 Add the ham broth and cook for 15 minutes, adding salt to taste if necessary.
- 4 Set aside in the refrigerator.
For the blanched vegetables
- 8 ea Cauliflower florets
- 4 ea Green onions
- 12 ea Tender green beans
- 2 ea Artichokes
- 4 ea Baby zucchini
- 4 stalk Green garlic
- 2 ea Carrots
- 16 ea Wild asparagus
- 8 ea Green asparagus
- 1 Peel and cut the green asparagus in half.
- 2 Remove the woody part of the wild asparagus and cut each one in two.
- 3 Peel and turn the carrots.
- 4 Peel the green garlic.
- 5 Cut each baby zucchini in 4 lengthwise slices.
- 6 Clean the artichokes and cut each one into 4 wedges.
- 7 Remove the threads from the beans and cut each one into 3 pieces in a slight diagonal shape.
- 8 Blanch all the vegetables separately in salted water and cool down in salted ice water.
- 9 Drain and store in the refrigerator.
For the papillots
- 4 piece Carta Fata paper (40 x 30 cm each)
- Blanched vegetables (see above)
- Vegetable medley juice (see above)
- 1 Distribute the vegetables among 4 papers.
- 2 Add 75 g of medley juice to each of them and close the papillots.
For the herbs and flowers
- 4 stalk Fennel
- 4 ea Begonia flowers
- 8 ea sprouts of crystalline iceplant
- 12 leaf Fresh basil
- 12 leaf Fresh mint
- 1 Select all the herbs and flowers and distribute into 4 groups.
- 120 g Slices of Iberian ham
- 1 Heat the papillots in a dry pan over a medium flame.
- 2 Arrange the slices of Iberian ham on a plate and the herbs and flowers in individual bowls.
- 3 Allow the papillots to boil for 1 minute.
- 4 Serve the papillot by opening it with scissors. Finish adding the fresh herbs and flowers, and the slices of Iberian ham that will be placed with tweezers.