Vegan Mushroom Risotto
- 140g Rice
- 4 Shiitake mushroom, sliced
- 4 Button mushroom, sliced
- 1/4 Onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- 8 Green asparagus, cut in half
- 2 Tbsp Soy Sauce, Gluten-Free
- 750ml Water
- 1 In a heavy-bottom pot over high heat, combine olive oil with mushrooms and onion, and stir-fry for 2 mins.
- 2 Add Sempio Gluten-free Soy Sauce and water, then bring to a boil.
- 3 Add rice, asparagus, and let it simmer for 15 mins over medium heat.
- 4 Stir occasionally and add more water if it evaporates too quickly.
TIP Add a Tbsp of almond butter if you want an extra creaminess.