Gochujang Glazed Salmon
- 500 g Salmon fillet, cut in 2 pieces
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1 bunch Broccolini
- 1 cup Radish, halved
- 1 cup Mushrooms, halved
- ½ Red onion, sliced
- 2 Tbsp Gochujang, Korean Chili Paste, Gluten-Free
- 2 cups Cooked rice
- 1 Preheat oven broiler.
- 2 In a large pan over high heat, add olive oil and the vegetables. Sauté with minimal stirring for 2mins. or until charred.
- 3 Place salmon pieces skin-side down on a sheet tray lined with parchment paper.
- 4 Spread Sempio Gochujang Gluten Free on top of salmon and broil for 3 mins.
- 5 Serve the glazed salmon with sautéed vegetables over a bed of cooked rice. Garnish with chives, fresh herbs or sesame seeds, if desired.