Gochujang Tofu Meatball
- 150g Medium-firm tofu
- 150g Minced beef (90% lean)
- 1/4 Onion, chopped
- 30g Breadcrumbs
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil
- 3 Tbsp Gochujang, Korean Chili Paste, Gluten-Free
- 50ml Water
- 1 In a bowl combine tofu, ground beef, onion and breadcrumbs. Mix well to get a uniform mixture.
- 2 Make about 10 meatballs of approx. 1.5 inch size each.
- 3 In a skillet over medium-high heat, add olive oil and sear meatballs for 2 mins.
- 4 Add Sempio Gluten-free Gochujang and water, stir well and let it simmer for 5 mins over medium heat.
- 5 Turn over the meatballs a couple of times to make sure they are cooked evenly.
TIP Add a tsp of honey in the sauce for an extra sweetness.