- 1 (about 200g) Halibut fillet, skinless
- 1/4 Red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3 Cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1/4 Escarole, washed and cut into bite-sizes
- 3 Tbsp Oil-free Vinaigrette
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Cut the halibut into bite-size pieces.
- 2 In a bowl, combine halibut with onion, cucumber and escarole. Drizzle Sempio Oil-free Vinaigrette, olive oil and toss gently.
- 3 Leave in the refrigerator for 15 mins. Toss one more time and serve.
TIP If you like an extra citrus flavor add a squeeze of lemon when you combine all the ingredients together.