For the cooked white asparagus
- 16 ea Thick white asparagus
- 1 Peel the white asparagus.
- 2 Cut the tips at 2 cm and then cut the spear into 2 pieces of 2 cm, discarding the fibrous part at the bottom.
- 3 Boil the asparagus for 3 to 5 minutes in salted water.
- 4 Drain and cool down in salted ice water.
- 5 Store in the refrigerator with the asparagus covered in the cooking water.
For the mayonnaise and Seaspned Soybean Paste(SamJang) foam
- 2 cartridge NO2 gas
- 1 ea siphon (1/2 liter volume)
- 15 g Ssamjang, Korean Soybean Dipping Paste
- 3 g Salt
- 2 g Serry vinegar
- 250 g Virgin olive oil
- 120 g Pasteurized egg
- 60 g Pasteurized egg yolk
- 1 Blend the egg with yolk and oil until it has a mayonnaise-like texture.
- 2 Add the vinegar, salt, and Seasoned Soybean Paste(Ssamjang).
- 3 Blend.
- 4 Strain and introduce into a siphon.
- 5 Close and charge with gas.
- 6 Store in the refrigerator.
For the mustard vinaigrette
- 10 g Traditional mustard
- 3 g Fresh lemon juice
- 50 g Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Mix the mustard with lemon juice and cut with oil.
- 2 Add salt to taste and set aside.
- 50 g Puréed blackcurrant
- 20 g Shelled pomegranate
- 12 ea Raspberries
- 12 ea Blueberries
- 12 leaf Chervil
- 12 leaf Mint
- 12 leaf Tarragon
- 1 Remove the asparagus from the water and arrange on the plate.
- 2 Scatter the pomegranate seeds, raspberries, and blueberries over the plate.
- 3 Dress the tips of the asparagus with mustard vinaigrette.
- 4 Dress the whole dish generously with the mayonnaise and SamJang foam.
- 5 Distribute the fresh herbs on top and finish with 4 dots of blackcurrant purée over each blueberry.