For the salad
- 4 ea Potatoes
- 60 g Fresh green peas
- 50 g Italian flat green beans
- 50 g Carrot
- 40 g Albacore canned tuna
- 2 ea Hardboiled eggs
- 4 ea Egg yolks
- 20 g Aalmon roe
- 16 slice Thin slices of toasted bread
- 1 Peel the potatoes and carrot, dice them into 1-cm small cubes, and keep them in cold water.
- 2 Cut the green beans into pieces of the same size and soak them in cold water with the green peas.
- 3 In a saucepan of boiling water with a pinch of salt, cook all the vegetables for 8-10 minutes, or until tender.
- 4 Remove vegetables from the boiling water and add to ice water with a bit of salt.
- 5 Once cold, strain the vegetables and set aside for serving.
For the tuna mayonnaise
- 30 g Doenjang, Korean Soybean Paste
- 100 g Milk
- 300 ml Canned tuna oil
- 1 Mix the oil from the canned tuna with Soybean Paste(DoenJang).
- 2 Gradually blend the oil mixture to make a smooth and uniform sauce.
- 3 Adjust salt to taste and set aside in the refrigerator.
- 1 In a container, mix the canned tuna with the cooked and strained vegetables, chopped hardboiled eggs and mayonnaise. Mix well until all the ingredients are fully integrated.
- 2 Serve the salad on a presentation plate and garnish with a raw egg yolk, salmon roe, and the toasted bread slices.