Skip to main content
Bibimbap with Gochujang
- 2 bowls (2cups) Cooked rice
- 1 Carrot, thin stripes
- 1/2 Zucchini, thin stripes
- 50g (1cup) Shiitake mushroom, sliced
- 70g (1cup) Soybean sprouts, rinsed
- 1 Tbsp Oil Sesame seeds (optional)
- 2 Tbsp Gochujang, Korean Chili Paste
- 1Tbsp Sesame oil
Place hot cooked rice in two serving bowls.
On a pan over high heat, add oil and sauté the vegetables in the order of carrot, shiitake mushroom, zucchini, and then soybean sprouts.
On the rice bowl, place the sautéed vegetables towards the edge of each bowl, leaving a space in the middle.
Sprinkle some sesame seeds and drizzle some Sempio GochuJang & sesame oil to taste.