- 8 Oysters
- 170g Spaghetti
- 8 Garlic cloves, minced
- 2 Spring onions, chopped
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- 2 Tbsp Stir-fry Sauce
- 1 Cook the pasta and save half cup of pasta water.
- 2 In a pan, add olive oil and garlic and stir-fry until golden brown.
- 3 Stir in the cooked pasta, Sempio Stir-fry Sauce, oysters and a few drops of pasta water.
- 4 Let it cook for about 1 min. until the water is mostly evaporated and the oysters are completely cooked.
- 5 Serve topped with spring onions.
TIP If you use fresh oysters, add the water in the oyster to the pasta for a richer flavor.