Ssamjang Chickpea Stew
- 1 Celery stalk, diced
- 1/2 Carrot, diced
- 1/2 Onion, diced
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil
- 3 Tbsp Ssamjang, Korean Soybean Dipping Paste, Gluten-Free
- 1 Chickpea can, drained
- 250ml Oat milk, unsweetened
- 1 In a pot over medium-high heat, drizzle olive oil and stir fry celery, carrot and onion for 10 mins.
- 2 Remove from heat, add SsamJang and stir well.
- 3 Add chickpeas, oat milk and simmer for 5 mins over medium heat.
- 4 Let rest for a couple of minutes before serving.
TIP You can use any other milk substitute like soy or almond.