French Onion Soup
- 2 Yellow onions, sliced
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil
- 500 mL Water
- 2 Tbsp Soy Sauce, Gluten-Free
- 4 Bread slices
- 50 g Gruyere cheese, grated
- Pinch of black pepper
- 1 In a pot over low heat, add olive oil, onion and slowly stir-fry for 45 mins until the onions get caramelized. Keep adding drops of water every time the onion gets too dry.
- 2 Add water, Sempio Soy Sauce and boil for 5 mins.
- 3 Toast the bread under the broiler. Place grated cheese over the bread slices and place them back under the broiler to melt the cheese.
- 4 Place the bread on the soup and serve.