Potato & Leek Cream Soup
- 2 Garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 Leek, white part only, sliced
- 1 Potato, diced
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil
- 500 ml Water
- 1 Tbsp Gluten-free Soy Sauce
- 60 ml Cream
- Croutons and chives to garnish
- 1 In a pot over medium heat combine olive oil, garlic and leek. Stir-fry for 2 mins.
- 2 Add potato, water and Sempio Gluten-free Soy Sauce. Simmer for 15 mins, covered.
- 3 A few minutes before serving, add cream and stir.
- 4 Using an immersion blender or a food processor, blend until smooth. Serve topped with your favorite garnish.
TIP Different topping options can be croutons, other chopped fresh herbs (chives, parsley, dill), crushed nuts, sour cream or seeds.