For the caramelized deboned chicken wings
- 16 piece Chicken wings
- 150 g Virgin olive oil
- 5 g Cried thyme
- 2 clove Garlic
- 1 Cut the tips of the chicken wings at the joint, leaving only the center part.
- 2 Remove any remaining feathers.
- 3 Put the trimmed wings in a cooking bag with olive oil, thyme, and crushed garlic cloves; seal the bag.
- 4 Cook the wings in the bag at 64ºC for 12 hours.
- 5 Take the wings out of the bag, let them cool for better handling, and then slightly cut one end, leaving the bone exposed.
- 6 Debone the wings making sure to leave them as whole.
For the chicken skin crisp
- 8 piece Chicken breast skin
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Remove any remaining feathers and excess clumps of fat.
- 2 Stretch the skin over a rack and season with salt and pepper.
- 3 Cook in an oven at 200ºC until the skins are golden and crispy.
- 4 Allow to cool down and cut into 2x2-cm sized pieces. You will need 4 pieces for each serving.
For the shrimp tails and their juice
- 16 ea Red shrimps (each 30g)
- 25 g Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Separate the head from the tail.
- 2 Peel the tail keeping the last fins, get rid of the intestines using a shellfish knife, and then make a cut lengthwise (do not cut completely).
- 3 Keep the peeled tails for the finishing step.
- 4 Fry the shrimp heads in a pan with a little bit of oil, take them out and squeeze over a strainer to extract all the juice.
- 5 Strain the juice, add a pinch of salt, and a bit of virgin olive oil.
- 16 leaf Chervil
- 50 g Hangshin Sauce, Stir-fry
- Virgin olive oil
- Ground black pepper
- 1 Salt and pepper the deboned chicken wings.
- 2 Cook them in a frying pan with the skin down until they are golden and crispy, turn them over, add Hangshin Sauce(Jang for Wok), and lightly caramelize. Remove from heat.
- 3 Add salt to the shrimp tails and sauté with a little bit of oil and add a few drops of Hangshin Sauce(Jang for Wok).
- 4 Warm the shrimp juice.
- 5 On a rectangular plate, place 4 chicken wings with the 4 shrimp tails and the 4 pieces of crisp chicken skin.
- 6 Dress the shrimp with its juice and finish by scattering the chervil leaves over the plate
TIP Open the oysters in the final moment.