For the citrusy smoked salmon broth
- 80 g Smoked salmon
- 200 g Water
- 20 g Soy Sauce Jin S
- 15 g Lemon juice
- 0.3 g Xanthan gum
- 1 Mince the salmon, add it to the indicated quantity of water, and bring to a boil over a low flame for 15 minutes. Remove from heat and let sit for 15 minute.
- 2 Strain the salmon broth through a cheesecloth, then through a paper towel to obtain a clear broth of about 100 g.
- 3 Add Soy Sauce(GanJang) and lemon juice.
- 4 Dissolve the xanthan gum with an electric blender until no lumps remain, then remove the air by vacuum sealing it; set aside.
For the cold boiled egg
- 4 ea Hen’s egg (each 65g)
- 1 Cook the eggs in salted water at 64ºC for 45 minutes.
- 2 Remove from water and refrigerate.
For the fried black and white sesame seed
- 15 g Black sesame seeds
- 5 g White sesame seeds
- 100 g Sunflower oil
- 1 Add sesame seeds to a frying pan with sunflower oil and stir-fry.
- 2 When the white sesame seeds start browning, drain and remove the excess oil using a paper towel.
- 3 Sprinkle salt and set aside.
For the tofu and salmon cubes
- 1 piece Fresh tofu (50g per piece)
- 1 piece Fresh salmon (200g per piece)
- 1 Cut 8 cubes of tofu (2cm) and set aside in the refrigerator.
- 2 Remove the skin and bones from the salmon and cut it into 24 cubes (1.5cm) and set aside in the refrigerator.
- 1 Mix the smoked salmon broth with the salmon roe.
- 2 Marinate the cubes of fresh salmon in Soy Sauce(GanJang) for 3 minutes.
- 3 Peel the eggs one by one in the salted water. Drain them and dry over kitchen paper towels.
- 4 Place one egg in the center of a soup dish. On each side of this place a cube of tofu.
- 5 Cover the base of the dish with the salmon broth and roe.
- 6 On top of each tofu cube place a dot of Hot Pepper Paste(GochuJang). On one of these, place a red shiso sprout and on the other a green shiso sprout.
- 7 Distribute around the egg 6 cubes of marinated salmon, and over this randomly place the fresh herbs.
- 8 Scatter some salt flakes and the fried black and white sesame seeds over the egg.
- 9 Finish off with a little bit of grated lemon rind over the egg and serve.
TIP The mushrooms may vary by season.