Dak-galbi, Korean Spicy Chicken Stir-fry
- 2 Boneless chicken thighs, cut into bite size pieces
- 1/8 Cabbage, diced
- 1/2 Carrot, sliced
- 1/2 Onion, sliced
- 1/2 Sweet potato, sliced
- 1/2 Leek, sliced
- 1 Tbsp Vegetable oil
- 6 Tbsp Gochujang, Korean Chili Paste, Gluten-Free
- 1 In a large skillet over high heat add oil, add chicken and all the vegetables and stir-fry for 5 mins or until chicken is cooked.
- 2 Turn heat to medium, add Gochujang and cook for 3 mins, stirring constantly.
- 3 Turn heat to high and stir-fry 1 more min to caramelize Gochujang. Serve topped with chopped scallions.