Make fresh Kimchi in five minutes without salting.
- 1No need for salting. Kimchi is made by mixing the seasoning with red pepper flakes and adding it to the main ingredient such as cabbage or radish.
- 2You can adjust the spiciness to taste. Choose your own red pepper flakes and add as much or as little as you’d like.
- 3Our secret kimchi seasoning recipe goes perfectly with the main ingredients. It’s delicious and not too salty with our secret sauce made with a perfect blend that matches the characteristics of the main ingredient.
- 4It tastes like authentic homemade Korean kimchi. You can enjoy authentic Korean kimchi with no artificial taste.
- 5We've put in an easy-to-follow recipe right on the packaging. We’ve made an ultra-simple video recipe that anyone can easily follow.
chopped onion, fish sauce(shrimp, anchovy, salt, water), sugar, fructose, salt, chopped garlic, pear puree(pear, vitamin C), alcohol, water, seasoning base(fructose, sugar, glucose, citric acid), chopped ginger, dried pollack extract(dried pollack, soybean, wheat), modified starch
Allergy Info. (FDA REGAULATIONS ONLY)
fish sauce(shrimp, anchovy, Pollack), soybean, wheat.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 110 (Calories from Fat 0)
0g (0%) / Saturated Fat 0g (0%) / Trans Fat 0g
less than 5mg (0%)
24g (9%) / Dietary Fiber 0g (0%) / Sugars 20g